Numbers / Data / Facts
In the project ProfaLe...
- currently 35 employees are hired.
- run several thesis and research projects (german).
- involving 22 professors.
- are offered a total of 37 courses, research seminars, tutorials and internships (16 in the Bachelor's degree, 18 in the master and 3 in bachelor/master) for over 700 students during the sommer semester of 2018.
- participate in over 20 Hamburg schools in cooperation projects and events.
- 21 cooperation projects with universities all over Germany take place, as well as in each case one project with participating universities in Switzerland, China, Ireland, Australia and Spain.
- to collaborate on the improvement of teacher education the Faculty of educational science, the Faculty of mathematics, Informatics, and natural sciences and the Faculty of Arts and Humanities.
The project ProfaLe has prevailed already July 2015 - December 2018 under 85 applicants in the quality teacher education federal and State in the first round of funding for the grant period.
Also in the years 2019 to 2023, ProfaLe will be funded by the Federal Ministry of education and research (BMBF) as part of the quality teacher education quality campaign. The subsidy amount for this period is around € 5.3 million for ProfaLe.
(More information about teacher education's quality campaign "Qualitätsoffensive Lehrerbildung")